Tuesday 2 November 2010

An Indiana Christmas

Good news!  The flights have been finally booked and its official.  Matthew and I are coming to Indiana for Christmas.  I am very excited and this would have have been possible without the help of our wonderful parents with early Christmas gifts.  :)  Anyways, here are the dates and details you need know.

Arrive: Monday, December 20th
Leave: Thursday, December 30th

Once I get the family plans arranged I will be sure to be in contact to try and arrange visits with as many as I can.  It won't be a slow, relaxing holiday but I can't think of a better way to end 2010 than being with my family and friends.  :D  The next seven weeks cannot come quick enough.  I'm dreading the flights there and back already but it will be SO worth it...and I'm already starting to think about which films I'm going to watch on the plane.  Hehehe!!

I am really looking forward to seeing some friends and family members that I haven't seen since we moved to England 2 1/2 years ago (as well as everyone else). Also, it will be my nephew's first birthday on the 22nd so it will be great to be there to celebrate such a special day!  Anyways, start thinking about what you want to do when we come over and looking forward to seeing a lot of you VERY soon!!  Happy November to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment